> Recruiting, Selection and Placement
> Open Positions >Quality Manager
This client company located in Pennsylvania has a rich tradition of superior processes and a passion for being the best; a World Class company which embraces Lean/Six Sigma tools and technologies . Being a Leader in the EMS industry affords their clients the security of being associated with an AS9100:2004-01/ISO 9001-2000 registered company. Their success has resulted from unparalleled responsiveness and flexibility in providing solutions for the military/aerospace, medical, computer/communications, automotive and industrial control markets.
The Quality Manager will oversee all quality functions and activities. Manage the review, development, revision and implementation of their quality system (ISO 9000/2000 – AS9100) policies and procedures consistent with and in compliance with the corporate quality system and to meet customer requirements. This critical position will develop, maintain and execute innovative, actionable quality strategies to lead the company in attaining their goal of Zero-defects.
• Develop and maintain an efficient and effective Quality Management System based upon ISO 9000/2000 – AS9100.
• Serve as ISO 9000/2000 – AS9100 Management.
• Provide liaison for all ISO 9000/2000 – AS9100 customer and supplier Quality issues.
• Develop standard work and inspection process to ensure Zero Defect Quality.
• Ensure that corrective actions are developed, implemented, and maintained; including a corrective action reporting system.
• Develop and conducts internal audit systems.
• Implement qualified supplier system.
• Serves as resident quality expert on any quality issue or questions.
• Conducts formal and informal quality training of inspectors and operators.
• Provides technical direction of inspection staff (who report within the production organization).
• Oversees and coordinates all customer quality audits, visits, and certifications.
• Read and accurately interpret customer specifications, blueprints, and other technical information.
• Working knowledge and experience with TQM and SPC programs.
• Facilitate training development of supervisors (technical and leadership).
• Prepare other quality reports as required by President.
• Collaborate with management to drive Lean methodology and Six Sigma quality.
Talents and Skills:
• A seasoned, experienced leader who can select, teach, coach and mentor a workforce to support quality-driven, customer focused operations.
• A believer in, and driver of continuous improvement activities that will deploy Lean methodology and Six Sigma quality throughout the organization.
• A collaborative partner who is capable of and willing to work with peers and division leadership to foster an organization with World Class standard operating practices and quality systems.
• A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
• A self-assured individual who inspires trust and confidence. Focuses on success of others through listening, sharing ideas and recognition.
• A person with the ability to integrate functional initiatives with corporate strategic goals.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, or related field.
• Hands-on quality experience in the electronics industry (EMS-CM) for at least 5 years.
• Knowledge and experience in ISO 9000/s000 - AS9100 Standards
• Experience in developing a Qualified Supplier System.
• Proven ability to obtain and maintain all customer required inspection and quality certifications.
• Experience in training and coaching a World Class workforce in Lean methodology and Six Sigma quality systems.
This is a key position that will be critical to quality, customer satisfaction and the strategic objective to reach Zero-defect quality. The successful candidate will find ample opportunities for future growth and development. Management team is progressive, and supportive. Being part of the team will provide a challenging and rewarding career experience in the near term and in the future.
A generous salary plus a comprehensive benefits package will be
afforded the qualified and exceptional candidate. Relocation package negotiated.
Points of Contact
Please email all resumes and related documents to email@example.com